Your shopping cart is empty!
Shop by Category
- Capsules and Tablets (31)
- Special Offers (35)
- Accessories (26)
- Amino Acids (12)
- MRPS (0)
- Nitric Oxide (5)
- Body Cream & Gel Line (10)
- Creatine (5)
- Creatine Formula (3)
- Energy Products (8)
- Fat Burner (22)
- Glutamine (1)
- Join Support (1)
- Protein (117)
- Protein Bars (0)
- Recovery Products (28)
- Sports Drinks (3)
- Testosterone Support (4)
- Vitamines & Minerals (11)
- Weight Gainer (23)
Shop by Goal
Shop by Brand
LeoNutrition LeoWhey 5LB Cookies & Cream
Α LeoNutrition product by FitMall
LeoNutrition LeoWhey 5LB Cookies & Cream (2.27kg)
Using only the most carefully selected whey proteins in LeoWhey makes it an excellent protein source for unique muscle gain and maintenance. The superior blend of LeoWhey has an outstanding branched chain amino acid (BCAA) profile and yields an exceptional positive nitrogen balance, both needed by the body in order to build and maintain muscle growth.
LeoWhey has a higher biological value (BV) than other proteins such as egg, tuna, chicken, beef, casein or soya. The biological value (BV) of the protein relates to how well and quick the body can absorb, retain and utilize the protein consumed. The higher the biological value of the protein you use the more your body can benefit from it.
LeoWhey is unique:
- Includes cross-micro-filtrated and ionic exchanged whey
- proteins, isolates, hydrolysates and peptides.
- Outstanding amino acid profile
- with a very high branched
- chain amino acid and glutamine / glutamic acid content.
- Key ingredients with anti-catabolic and detoxifi cation effects
- including taurine, glutamine peptides, n-acetyl-cystein and
- chromium polynicotinate, helping your body to recover and
- repair itself quickly.
- Does not contain any egg, soya, milk powder or casein.
- Contains fortifi ed digestive enzymes to aid digestion
- and absorption.
- Very low in fat.
- No fructose or simple sugar added.
- Instantly mixed with a great taste.
- Aspartame free.
LeoWhey rapidly supplies the body with quality protein making it the ideal choice for anyone undertaking a low carbohydrate and low fat diet, those leading an active lifestyle or athletes in heavy training.
Mix 30g (2 scoops) with 250-300ml water using a fork or a shaker and consume immediately three times daily: morning, before training and after training.
For slower release of protein (preferred at bed-time) you may want to mix a serving with skimmed milk instead of water.
LeoWhey can also be taken between meals as a snack to maintain a positive nitrogen balance and keep hunger at bay; or with meals to boost the protein content.
- 83g high quality whey protein (dry matter)
- 25.88g Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA)
- 51.76g Essential Amino Acids (EAA)
- 20.45g Glutmine/Glutamic acid
A sophisticated blend of whey protein that includes whey isolates, whey hydrolysates and whey peptides; flavouring; glutamine peptide; taurine; betain-hydrochloride; beet powder; n-acetyl-cysteine; sweetener: sucralose; papaya concentrate; chromium polynicotinate.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: